- Under the appropriate field, right-click on the New Contour that needs to be revised.
Select "Edit Boundary" from the menu. Each of your previous mouse clicks marking the edge of the contour appears as a white circle.
- Tip: A pink shaded circle also appears halfway between the two mouse click circles.
Drag any of the circles to change the shape of the boundary.
- Tip: A white arrow button appears at the bottom right corner of your field boundary. Click the arrow to undo the previous action.
- Once editing is complete, right-click on the New Contour in the menu.
Select "Stop Edit." The edit circles disappear and the Update Acres… window appears if changes were made in the acres included in the boundary.
- Click Yes to allow the calculated acres to be entered into the database.
- Click No to keep the number of acres currently entered in the database.
- In the top left corner of the window, click Save to record the changes. Note: Remember to save your work periodically as you are not automatically prompted to save your work.
A prompt appears to confirm the action. Click Yes.
- A message displays for each item indicating that the save was successful.